LOW COST VACCINES, CLINICS and DENTALS
CURRENT SPECIALS IN PIMA COUNTY
(scroll to next section for everyday low cost services)
VACCINATION SPECIALS AT THIS TIME:
Pima Animal Care Center (PACC) is offering vaccinations and minor medical care for things like ear infections, allergies, urinary tract infections, and other non-surgery related issues at 4000 N; Silverbell. If you or someone you know needs help, fill out this survey to apply for care.
PLEASE CALL BEFORE GOING to a vaccination clinic.
Hours may be different due to COVID-19
I. LOW COST VACCINATIONS
Vaccinations: The most important reason for vaccinating your pet is to protect them from contagious diseases. Very cost effective way to manage your pet’s health.
For a recommended schedule of shots for dogs and cats check this information from: Humane Society of Southern Az
Shot Clinic Prices listed are for each shot. Shots typically available are: For dogs: DHHP (4 in 1, Corona, Bordatella (Kennel cough) and Rabies. For cats: FVRCPC (4 in 1), FELV (Feline Leukemia) and Rabies. Most will include a free wellness check at the time. Some have ‘package deals’ for all puppy shots. and/or discounts if vaccine given at same time as spay/neuter surgery.
• ABC Vaccination Clinics 3113 E 1st Street (520) 881-7387 Tues thru Fri 10-4 and Sat 12-3
and 375 W. Ajo Way (520) 741-7729 Tues 3-7 and Sat 7am-12 $14 http://www.animalbirthcontroltucson.com
• Animal Fair Low Cost Vaccination Clinic 4810 E 22nd St (520) 298-2961 Sundays 11-2 $12-$30 http://www.azpetshots.com
• Arizona Spay Neuter Clinic 4 W Grant Rd (520) 624-5005 Mon thru Fri 2-4 $14-24 http://www.azspayneuterclinic.com
• Humane Society of Southern Arizona 635 W. Roger Rd (520) 881-0321
Wednesday and Saturday at 9am for the first 30 pets.
Held in the spay/neuter clinic $12-$13
• Green Valley holds a shot clinic the first Saturday of the month at (520) 762-1436 http://www.vistafeedstore.com
• Pet Doctor Rx 6464 N. Oracle (520) 829-5166 Mon-Fri 8am to noon and 2pm to 5pm $12
Also at 2661 N. 1st Ave 8-10 and 2-5 http://petdoctorx.com
• Dr Kelly’s Mobile Vet (520) 636-7387 Does not make house calls. They set up every
couple days at various locations around town. Call for info/appointment $15-$20
Feed Stores often sell do it yourself vaccines. (Rabies vaccine must be administered by a designated qualified person). Caution: proper vaccine storage is critical, procedure and schedule of vaccination is critical and many places that require vaccines (eg. boarding facilities) will not accept do it yourself vaccination. It may cost as little as $0 to $4 more to use one of the vaccine clinics above.
• Arizona Feed Country Store, dog vaccines for $10.99 and $11.99.
North: 4719 N Highway Dr., (520) 887-2202 http://www.afcountrystore.com
South: 9535 S 6th Ave., (520) 622-2321 http://www.afcountrystore.com
• Vista Feed & Supply, 5 in 1 (small breeds) and 7 in 1 (large breeds) puppy vaccines for $9.20
2052 W Sahuarita Rd, Corona de Tucson, AZ (520) 762-1436 http://www.vistafeedstore.com
II. LOW COST CLINICS AND LOW COST DENTALS
Office visit (to see a doctor and have an exam) ranges from $29 to $50 at these clinics
Dental Care: There is a wide range of prices for basic dental cleaning and the cost will vary not only by clinic but whether the pet is a cat or a dog, the age of the pet and the pet’s weight. There will typically be additional charges if extractions or medications are needed. Some clinics offer discounts on dental cleaning if you the pet is spayed or neutered at the same time, as the greatest expense is the anesthesia.
Prices range from $130-$600 for basic cleanings without extractions/medications. It may pay to compare prices if you expect to need extensive work/extractions.
The lower cost clinics identified include, but are not necessarily limited to:
• ABC Animal Birth Control Pet Care Clinic 1114 S. Craycroft (520) 745-4564 http://www.animalbirthcontroltucson.com ($29 for office visit)
• Broadway Animal Hospital 2300 E. Broadway (520) 622-6485 http://broadwayah.com ($50 for office visit, discounts for seniors, military, college students)
• Pet Doctor Rx 6464 N. Oracle (520) 829-5166 http://petdoctorx.com ($30 for office visit)
• Santa Cruz Pet Hospital 5408 S. 12th Ave. (520) 889-9643 http://www.santacruzpet.com ($35 for office visit)
• Twin Peaks 7555 W. Twin Peaks Rd. Veterinary Center (520) 413-9422 http://www.twinpeaksvet.com/ ($50 for office visit)
• Dr Kelly’s Mobile Vet (520) 636-7387 Does not make house calls. They set up every couple days at various locations around town. Call for info/appointment https://www.drkellysmobilevet.com/
Local low cost spay and neuter resources, click here.